We all know the stories, but how many of us know the women behind the stories? The Storytellers is a gorgeous 12 month Block of the Month Program honoring the female authors of some very classic books. Each pattern has interesting tidbits about ladies who changed the literary scene. For instance, did you know Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein when she was only nineteen years old? Exclusively designed by Denice Lipscomb, this is what The Storytellers BOM is all about. Here is some very useful info that you need to know!
- The finished quilt size is 102" x 102"
- Shop kits will ship April 2015.
- 4 bonus projects are also included (3 quilts and 1 wall hanging). Additional information on bonus projects will be made available at: www.commonthreadsquilting.com. These projects are to be used for leftover fabrics.
- 4 Quarterly shipments as follows: August 2015/November 2015/February 2016/May 2016. Orders not part of the BOM (pick and choose will begin delivery September 2015).
- Patterns are shipped thru Common Threads Quilting in Texas. Customers can either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call directly at: (972) 935-0510.